Join us online!
United Fresh 2021 brings you the best of both worlds, with online connections today and an in-person opportunity coming in June.
Register for our All Access Package and you’ll have access from April through June to all interactive professional development sessions, networking with others who share common interests, and access to the full virtual floor plan where you can learn about products and services, and view exhibitor videos and content. Ready to start reaching out to schedule meetings? These services are only available to registered attendees and exhibitors.
The Virtual Only Package provides access to our full virtual floorplan connective you with hundreds of exhibitors, as well as use of our exhibitor matching platform to schedule meetings. During Convention Week June 22-26, Virtual Only Package registrants will have access to our live streaming opening general session, and and on-demand education content to view when it’s most convenient for you.
You must have an All Access Package to participate in live education, professional development and networking sessions from April-June.
During Convention Week June 22-26, virtual attendees will have access to our live streaming opening general session, and and on-demand education content to view when it’s most convenient for you.
We’ve designed your online experience as the next best thing to being there. Choose your own adventure this June and reap the online benefits:
- Engage in top education and professional development sessions
- Make new business connections in community networking events
- Discover the latest innovations in the fresh produce industry
- Explore featured products new to the marketplace
- Connect with exhibitors who can help build your business
- Work with colleagues to find solutions to your most pressing business challenges