Where will the United Fresh 2020 Convention & Expo be held?
United Fresh 2020 will be in San Diego Convention Center after a 6 year run in Chicago.
Which expo areas is best for my company?
You should choose an expo location based on the products you offer, making it easier for your ideal buyer or attendee to find you! Here’s a quick guide to consider:
- FreshMKT: exhibitors offering fresh produce and fresh food products, and services primarily for retail and foodservice customers
- FreshTEC: exhibitors supplying equipment, tools and technologies to companies throughout the supply chain from farm to table
How do I reserve a booth?
For information about floorplans, space suggestions, and help to complete reservation information contact John Toner at 202-303-3424.
How many badges do I get with my booth?
Each FreshTEC or FreshMKT exhibitor is allotted 4 Trade Show Only badges for every 100 square feet. Each booth, regardless of size, receives one All Access Pass.
Can I get more badges?
Of course! Bring the whole team! As an exhibitor, you can add additional badges at a discount or register for events a la carte (an opportunity not available to non-exhibiting companies).
What is included with your booth?
- One complimentary All Access Package per Exhibit
- Four complimentary Trade Show Only Registrations per 10’x10’ booth
- Back wall and side drapes
- Exhibitor Value Package: First Time attendee registrations to the FreshStart Conference, BrandStorm and Washington Conference
- Company ID sign for all linear booths
- Company listing on the official show website
- Company listing in the official show app
- Company listing in the Product Locator and Exhibitor Search
- Convention pre-show attendee and United Fresh membership listings
- Access to leading trade and international consumer media (Staff will help facilitate your relationships with these media professionals.)
How can I get the most out of my show experience?
This largely depends on your company’s goals and objectives for the show. We can work with you to make recommendations of opportunities you should consider. We encourage you to consider joining the United Fresh Produce Association if you’re not already a member. Association membership opens up new contact opportunities prior to the show among other benefits. You also can schedule meetings with customers in advance, keep your online listings up to date, and consider sponsorship and advertising opportunities available to exhibitors.
Reach out to John Toner, Vice President, Convention & Industry Collaboration at 202-303-3424.