Join us for Produce Outlook Kick-off General Session Luncheon
Monday, June 10 | 12:30 pm
The Produce Outlook Kick-off General Session Luncheon will set the tone for United Fresh 2019 as the first opportunity to gather with industry leaders and peers to look at what’s ahead for our industry. Hear from this diverse group of industry leaders who will forecast the future of our industry through their unique lens.
- Paul Lightfoot, CEO, BrightFarms
- Mary Thompson, CEO, Bonduelle Fresh Americas/Ready Pac Foods
- James Rogers, CEO, Apeel Sciences
- Jose Antonio Gomez, CEO, Camposol Fresh USA, Inc.
- Melissa Melshenker Ackerman, President, Produce Alliance
- Rich Gonzales, Vice President, Global Produce Sourcing, Walmart Stores Inc.
For more information, contact Amanda Griffin, Sr. Director of Education & Member Programs, at 202.303.3412.