Following up on the inaugural launch in 2018, the SmartFood Expo is making a comeback as the destination for healthy/better-for-you food companies to reach today’s fresh food buyers. SmartFood is the destination where the global food industry converges to discover new solutions to grow the fresh food area of the store and the plate. Discover new solutions in juices, dressings, plant based products, ingredients, toppings and more to complement your fresh products and elevate consumers’ food experience.
96% of retailers are committed to expanding health & wellness options in their stores and 88% of consumers are willing to pay more for healthier food options
- Companies producing and/or marketing foods and beverages as “healthy” or “better-for-you”
- Organic food and beverage producers and marketers
- Incubators of food start-up companies
- Food brand owners, e.g. Panera, seeking to license brands for further distribution
- Marketing agencies and consultants seeking to grow their business in food promotion
- Ingredient manufacturers that offer support for “healthy” product formulation
For information about participating in the SmartFood Pavilion in 2020, contact John Toner at 202-303-3424.