Highlight New Solutions and Concepts. Technology is changing the fresh produce industry, and innovators of food tech and ag tech companies – LIKE YOU – are helping the industry respond faster than ever before.
As a start-up tech company or early-stage small business, this is your opportunity to highlight your new solutions and concepts to the global fresh produce industry at the FutureTEC Zone. This is the perfect environment to showcase your concepts and gain access to leading organizations and decision-makers that drive the fresh foods and produce industry forward.
“As both a presenter and exhibitor, it was a fantastic opportunity to highlight Spoiler Alert’s advancements over the past year. There is a lot of momentum and increased willingness to pilot and deploy new technologies within the industry, and United Fresh continues to raise the bar in bringing bright minds together and create networking mechanisms to propel the fresh produce industry forward.”
Ricky Ashenfelter, Spoiler Alert CEO
- Technology solutions
- Early-commercialization and no more than Series B funding round
- Create influential connections to produce industry executives
- Get buy-in from the companies embracing the future of our supply chain
- Be recognized as an industry disrupter
- Share thought leadership content during the United Fresh Conference for top industry decision makers
What is included:
- An exhibit space in our FutureTEC Zone Pavilion
- Listing in the Show Directory and the FutureTEC Zone Guide
- Access to public meeting space in the FutureTEC Zone area
- Press announcement and promotions featuring FutureTEC Zone companies
- One complimentary All Access registration and 2 Expo Only registrations
- Discounted additional United FreshTEC Conference registrations
- Potential for a 5-minute TEC Talk speaking slot during the United Fresh Conference, subject to availability and relevance of product/service
*Exhibitor Value Package does not apply
- 1st Year: FREE
- 2nd Year: $995
- 3rd Year: Full Price
For information about participating in the FutureTEC Zone, contact Erin Hutchison at 202-303-3422.