Cindy Jewell, Vice President of Marketing at California Giant Berry Farms, will be the honoree and featured speaker at the 2018 Reception Honoring Women in Produce. Prior to joining California Giant, Cindy served as Executive Vice President of the California Strawberry Commission, where she worked for 19 years. Cindy is responsible for strategic planning, developing and executing all marketing and communications programs for California Giant. Cindy’s volunteerism is exceptional. She currently is serving as Chairman of the United Fresh Board of Directors, among a number of other volunteer roles throughout the industry.
Join us to celebrate the women of produce!
Tuesday, June 26 | 4:30 – 5:30 PM
The annual Reception Honoring Women in Produce is one of the most popular networking events at the United Fresh show. This special reception honors all women working in the produce industry and recognizes one outstanding female industry leader.
Join us to celebrate Cindy Jewell and to learn from her career achievements.
- Dan’l Mackey Almy, DMA Solutions, Inc.
- Tonya Antle, Organic Produce Network
- Frieda Rapoport Caplan, Frieda’s, Inc.
- Karen Caplan, Frieda’s, Inc.
- Margaret D’Arrigo, Margaret, Inc.
- Jan DeLyser, California Avocado Commission
- Jan Fleming, Strube Celery & Vegetable Company
- Joline Godfrey, An Income of her Own
- JoAnn Hines, Women in Packaging
- Janice Honigberg, Sun Belle, Inc.
- Lorri Koster, Mann Packing Company
- Julie Krivanek, Krivanek Consulting Inc.
- Kathleen Nave, California Table Grape Commission
- Lisa McNeece, Grimmway Enterprises Inc.
- Teri Miller, The Fresh Market
- Dr. Martha Rhodes-Roberts, Roberts Associates
- Steffanie Smith, Andrew Smith Company
- Heather Shavey, Costco Wholesale
- Mayda Sotomayor-Kirk, Seald Sweet/Greenyard USA
- Rosemary Talley, Talley Farms
- Jenney Tenney, The Kroger Company
- Claire Thornton, The Fresh Approach
- Lorelei DiSogra, The United Fresh Produce Association