The SmartFood Luncheon and Conference is designed specifically designed specifically for today’s health-savvy food providers and creators who are looking to jump start their business models and programs with innovative ideas, concepts and lessons from the future!
Monday, June 25 | Noon – 5:00 pm
McCormick Place Convention Center
- Noon – 1:15 pm Luncheon and Opening Keynote
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm General Session
- 2:15 – 3:00 pm General Session
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm Snack Break
- 3:30 – 4:15 pm General Session
- 4:15 – 5:00 pm Closing General Session
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm Post-Conference Happy Hour
This year, enjoy intermission with a Snack Break where exhibitors will be displaying their most innovative and creative grab-n-go and snacking solutions for you to sample and discover.
Key conference topics include:
- Healthy food trends
- Case studies of successful brands
- Retail insights
- Packaging updates in healthy food
To attend this event, register for the Conference Package where one ticket affords you access to all co-located education, including the United FreshMKT Conference, Global Cold Chain Conference, International Floriculture Conference and United United FreshTEC Conference – all taking place concurrently on Monday, June 25.
Finally, join your peers and colleagues from all of Monday’s education conferences for a networking opportunity during the Post-Conference Happy Hour taking place immediately outside the conference rooms.